Commercial Fencing Solutions in Kansas City
If you need commercial fencing in Kansas City or one of the surrounding communities (De Soto, Fairway, Mission Hills, Overland Park, Shawnee, Bonner Springs, Spring Hill, Edwardsville), you want to go with a contractor a proven track record installing perimeter security for businesses. AmeriFence Corporation is the top contractor in the Kansas City market, having been in the business 55+ years and employing teams of trained designers, fabricators, and installers. Our staff has been taught to deliver high quality fencing in the following materials:
- Chain Link
Custom ornamental fencing is available, and we also specialize in sports fencing (ball field fencing, pool fencing, backstops, etc.), gates, automated gates, railings, high security fencing, architectural screening, and vehicle restraint systems. Did we also mention specialty products? If you need gazebo installation in Kansas City — or a pergola, arch, custom mailbox, etc. — we are the #1 contractor. Offering a variety of fencing solutions, AmeriFence Corporation serves a broad clientele that includes airports, construction sites, and restaurants.
Kansas City Commercial Fencing Services
Contracted Fence Installation in Kansas City
AmeriFence Corporation employs teams of designers, installers, and fabricators trained to handle all your commercial fencing needs. Our warehouses are located across the American Midwest and contain more than 10,000 square feet of high quality fence materials between them. Whether you need a chain link fence for your ball field, an ornamental fence to line your restaurant patio, or a high security fence for an airport, we have all the tools and expertise you need.
Wholesale Fence Materials in Kansas City
AmeriFence Corporation’s inventory contains 18+ acres of high quality fence materials. Having been in the business 55+ years and formed long-lasting relationships with reputable vendors, we’ve developed a strong buying power, allowing us to acquire materials at affordable prices. We also sell fence materials wholesale to contractors and fence companies across the nation.
Kansas City Vinyl Fencing
- Wide variety of colors & styles
- Extremely durable
- Low maintenance
Kansas City Wood Fencing
- Many quality wood options
- Beauty & warmth appearance
- Multiple types & styles
Kansas City Ornamental Fencing
- Elegant, timeless style
- Various picket and rail styles
- Prefabricated fence panels
Kansas Sports Fencing
- Sports-grade material
- Multiple sporting fence types
- Arenas, water parks, backstops
Kansas City Architectural Screen
- Great air flow & ventilation
- Controllable visibility
- Rigid picture frame design
- Stops vehicles at high speeds
- Ideal for high security facilities
- Wedges, bollards, barrier arms
Kansas City High Security
- Certified high security installers
- Code compliant materials
- Fencing, gates & barriers
Kansas City Gates
- Chain link, vinyl & ornamental
- Swing, slide & pedestrian gates
- Manual or automated options
Kansas City Commercial Railings
- Custom made to order
- Ornamental & vinyl styles
- Large adornment selection
Kansas City Specialty Products
- Custom made to order
- Vinyl, wood, or metal
- Pergolas, arbors and more
Our team of trained industry professionals ranks with the top reasons why AmeriFence Corporation is the premier fence contractor in Kansas City. For we handle important aspects such as custom security solutions, access control, and automated gates in addition to installing quality fences.
Kansas City’s Top Fence Industry Professionals
Here at AmeriFence Corporation, we believe that fence installation in Kansas City belongs in the hands of trained industry professionals. For this reason, we’ve established our Fence Certification Program: an 18-lesson training system which educates installers on all phases and aspects of installing commercial fencing. Our staff also participates in annual recertification and receives additional training in four all-day events. That’s in addition to the separate — and very extensive — access control technology certification program offered by us, continued access control education, and training in the installation of high security applications. When you hire us to install a fence in Kansas City, your product is assembled and put together by a team of trained experts who know their trade inside and out.
Active Customer Communication
Another steadfast belief we hold is that paying customers deserve to be kept in the loop regarding their fence projects. As representatives of the top fence contractor in Kansas City (as well as the surrounding communities that include De Soto, Edgerton, Westwood, Roeland Park, and Prairie Village), our project managers collaborate with sales and supervisory staff to ensure clients remain informed about the status and progress of their project. To make this process smoother, we employ a sophisticated CRM system, sending critical updates to clients as they come, thereby reducing the odds of missteps and miscommunication.
AmeriFence Corporation currently maintains an MOD rating of 0.73 — significantly better than the industry average of 1.1. This is because job site safety is a top priority for us. Our corporate safety director and local branch safety directors have formed and continue to manage a strict safety program. We also have over a dozen equipment certifications and a list of best practices for our installers, who are also First Aid, CPR, and OSHA-certified.
Quality and Warranty Assured
Having been in the industry 55+ years and maintaining a status as one of the nation’s top 10 largest fence contractors, AmeriFence insists on top-caliber quality in all of our products. Commercial fencing, high security installation, vehicle crash barriers, access control systems, custom metals — our highly trained designers, installers, and fabricators commit themselves to providing the very best for our customers.
AmeriFence Corporation’s products — fencing, architectural screening, custom metals products, security fencing, access control — have been delivered to and installed across the nation, from the Grand Canyon to Yellowstone Forest. Our commercial clients include power plants, airports, and data centers.
What Distinguishes AmeriFence From Other Fence Companies in Kansas City?
- Size. Our company operates ten branches and multiple divisions in eight states across the Midwest, collectively employing 300+ professionals. Likewise, our products — fencing, architectural screening, gates, automated gates, etc. — have been delivered to each of the continental states.
- Product Diversity. Our expertise is not limited to fencing. AmeriFence Corporation also handles gates, automated gates, architectural screening, and even vehicle restraint systems (hydraulic wedges, bollards, crash rated barriers arms, etc.).
- CRM Software. Fully operational, with new modules frequently added for enhanced efficiency and performance.
- Project Managers. Highly knowledgeable project managers to provide and insist upon a better experience for our customers. For the last two years, project managers have been involved in every phase of our fence installation projects.
- Access Control Division. Our control access control division is like our fence installation team in that it’s staffed with trained professionals who know their industry inside and out. In 2017, we recognized the fence industry’s failure to reach the demand of gate control systems today, so we committed ourselves to meet customers’ demands and today provide top-notch access control.
- Dedicated Teamwork. Over the last three years, AmeriFence Corporation has rewarded our 40+ fence installation teams with increased wages, additional PTO, and multiple benefits packages. We believe in recognizing and rewarding hard work.
- Dedication to Safety. As mentioned above, we maintain a better-than-average MOD rating of 0.73 due to our multiple equipment certification programs and industry specific safety practices. CDLs and 30-hour training sessions included.