AmeriFence Corporation of Kansas City: History and Reputation
For 55+ years, AmeriFence has provided businesses, contractors, architects, and engineers with the best fence installation and the most reliable fence materials in the Kansas City market. Having worked in the industry for so many decades, we’ve gathered a staff of trained professionals, formed lasting relationships with reputable vendors, and provide top-caliber commercial fencing services. Our reputation as the #1 fence company in Kansas City is well earned!
The #1 Fence Company in Kansas City
AmeriFence Corporation delivers commercial fencing within a broad service area — Kansas City, Edgerton, Olathe, Overland Park, Mission Hills, Leawood, Gardner, Bonner Springs, Edwardsville. For this reason, we need an exceptionally large inventory of fence materials. Our partnerships with vendors around the globe have granted us tremendous buying power, and we import hundreds of carloads and train carloads of top-quality materials.
With an inventory encompassing 18+ acres of fence materials — vinyl, wood, ornamental steel, etc. — we have all the necessary materials to realize fence projects of all kinds and scales. Our inventory includes high security barbed wire fencing, k-rated vehicle restraints, automated gates and more.
Top-Caliber Fencing for Everyone
In maintaining our status as the #1 fence contractor in Kansas City, we offer several different services: commercial fence contracting, gate access control and material sales. No matter the type of fence — or fence materials — you need, we are here to help and can deliver higher quality products and services than anyone else in the local market.
Safe Commercial Fence Installation in Kansas City
Our jobs are carried out according to policies of safety and efficiency.
- Safety. AmeriFence’s installers are required to wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), which includes safety vests and glasses, gloves, and boots. The team also follows plans regarding motor vehicle safety, fire prevention, hazard communication, and respiratory protection. Dedication to job site safety has earned us an Experience Modification Rate of 0.73.
- Certification Program. Our fence installers have been trained in all aspects of their profession: the building of multiple types of fences (chain link, vinyl, ornamental, etc.) as well as welding, setting fence posts, installing fasteners, installing fence gates, and handling gate accessories.
- Dedicated Professionals. The fence installation experts here at AmeriFence don’t simply work 9-to-5. They are passionate about their trade and have made fence installation their life’s work.
- Equipment. AmeriFence Corporation uses top-notch equipment for fence fabrication and assembly. Our in-house team of mechanics ensures our equipment remains in top condition so we can continue to deliver the best products and services possible.
- Fence Installation Process. First, your individual fence project is assigned a project number and, if requested, our staff will perform survey fieldwork. Public utility locates will be called, and our superintendent will stake out the job site. Posts are set. We will generate an as-built and material list for the fence. Materials are procured, fabricated, and packaged. Once all of this is done, our installation crew will build your fence.
- E-Verification. All employees here at the #1 commercial fence company in Kansas City are e-verified and authorized to work in the United States.