American Playground Company in Kansas City: Midwest’s Top Playground Equipment Contractor
The American Playground Company in Kansas City, KS, is the premier playground and recreational equipment contractor in the Midwest. Our in-house team of experienced project planners, installers, and inspectors will ensure that your playground, park, or other recreational area are perfect, from design to installation to upkeep.
Extensively trained to evaluate your Kansas City playground project, our team of professionals will assist in planning your dream recreational area design. Once the structures and furnishings have been decided upon, we will provide a site layout so you can see how the components will be set up. From here, you can determine whether it matches the playground in your mind, and any needed adjustments or changes can be made.
Kansas City Playground Consultation
The huge selection available at American Playground Company includes playground structures, site amenities, park furnishings, surfacing and shade structures. With such a huge selection, our team can bring to life any Kansas City playground design you have in mind. Specific options will be pinpointed during our consultation phase, and your playground items will be ultimately chosen based on the following factors:
- Projected age range of Kansas City playground users
- Purpose of Kansas City playground users
- Capacity of Kansas City playground
- Location of Kansas City playground
- Total space of Kansas City playground
Kansas City Playground Installation
Installations of playground and recreational equipment by American Playground Company are completed by experienced professionals. Our staff is certain that the installation process is done securely and efficiently, and they do so by giving every aspect of the equipment close attention. They are passionate about creating an enjoyable and safe environment, and American Playground Company in Kansas City offers a fully equipped solution—in-person or virtual consultations, computer designed equipment, efficient manufacturing, and safe installation.
Safety sits at the forefront of American Playground Company’s priorities. While there is no way to prevent every single playground-related injury, one easy way to prevent as many injuries as possible is having a professional perform frequent maintenance inspections. Our inspectors are CPSI certified., meaning proves they have the utmost comprehensive and up-to-date training on playground safety.
Inclusive play means children of all abilities can play, learn, and grow in the same recreational environment, such as your Kansas City playground. Inclusive playgrounds are places of fun in which everyone is included. Such playgrounds are multi-sensory, and American Playground Company’s inclusive playground promote integrated play and physical accommodations. An inclusive playground shows everyone that people of all abilities enjoy the community fun of exploring, playing, interacting and learning together.
American Playground Company also offers a number of resources to help come up with the funding for your playground project. This includes grants, fundraising community builds, and purchasing contracts — all are ways to assist with getting the right playground for your budget.
- A number of corporations, non-profit groups, even governments recognize the importance of playgrounds in communities. These institutions have set up grants to help cover the costs of playgrounds and park areas. Grant programs help to fund park equipment, physical fitness and playgrounds. Different playground grant options are available at local, state, and national levels.
- Fundraising is another effective way to reach budget goals for a Kansas City playground. (There are many different ways to put together a fundraiser — see a list of resources here.) It is important, when planning a fundraiser, to keep in mind that everyone’s goals, budgets, and communities are different—what works for one party involved might not work for everyone else.
- A group of people from the same neighborhood, division or city building a playground together is what’s known as a community build. This can cut a portion of the installation costs and incorporate a feeling of involvement with your community members.
- Here at American Playground Company, we make getting the most competitive price easy. We offer purchasing contracts (also known as buying agreements or buying cooperatives). These nationwide procurement services have relationships with a number of different companies for competitive goods and services. Purchasing networks have professional teams that wield their immense buying power and suppliers to help obtain the highest quality product for the right bid.
The American Playground Company in Kansas City is a division of The American Fence Company, and thus enjoys access to the great resources of our parent company. That’s in addition to the combined buying power that keeps us extremely competitive on pricing and allows us the luxury of offering additional customizations and services not found anywhere else.
American Playground Company’s playgrounds, site amenities, shelters and more can be found throughout the Midwest. Our service areas include Sioux Falls, South Dakota; Rochester, Minnesota; Kansas City and Wichita, Kansas; Omaha, Lincoln and Grand Island Nebraska; Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, Sioux City and Iowa City, Iowa.